With the many cloud computing platforms in the IT landscape today, organizations are more often choosing to adopt multiple clouds in both public and private environments. In fact, today, 92% of enterprises have a multi-cloud strategy.1 Although multi-cloud and hybrid strategies give organizations more flexibility, your applications are distributed across different environments, creating challenges for effective application development when it comes to cost management, security, and compliance.
Both strategies bring the freedom of choice to any organization. The flexibility gives you the ability to invest in digital transformation with mix of durable, scalable solutions to maximize the value of your data. Here are some specific benefits:
- Optimized performance and application mobility with quick go-to-market for new emerging technologies.
- Deploy and secure your business-critical applications on your private cloud, while maintaining access in your multi-cloud environment.
- Avoid vendor lock-in.
- Increased ROI with freedom to allocate resources to different cloud providers and paying only for what you use.
- Significantly reduce risk for downtime or outages.
- Flexibility of choosing cloud services from different cloud providers based on your needs. Gain access to specific features, regulations, or geographies offered by a particular cloud provider to achieve broader technical and business goals.
Approyo enables organizations to leverage the best tools and technologies on the market by providing innovative solutions from multiple hyperscale cloud providers
Approyo streamlines your digital strategy, so you can transform your business quickly and effectively through cloud hosting and management solutions that are reliable, affordable, and scalable. Our experts design a fully interconnected infrastructure solution for your private and public clouds, and have the ability to deploy, manage, and modernize your applications, freeing you from the daily complexities of IT. We work in the background to ensure that not only is your infrastructure operating efficiently, but that is optimized to meet tomorrow’s needs too.